COVID-19 Appointment Procedures and Reminders
In light of Governor Inslee’s announcement, we wanted to take a minute to reach out to let everyone know that we will remain open and be available to new and current patients. At this time, health care offices are exempt from the new restrictions, and we will continue to follow current CDC guidelines to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff.
A few friendly reminders for our current clinic requirements:
- All encounters will be by appointment only except for those stopping by to purchase product or gift certificates (always a great Christmas gift – we sell gift certificates in any amount). Please call our office if you have an urgent issue that requires you to be seen right away.
- Once you arrive in the parking lot, please call the office at (360) 823-0860 and listen to the prompts to check in from your car. Our staff will then let you know when you may enter the building.
- We require anyone entering our office to have a temperature screening on check in and to wear a properly fitting medical grade mask. No vent masks, face shields or neck gaiters will be allowed. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. If you feel ill or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19, please call our office so we can work on getting you rescheduled.
- Only the patient being seen will be allowed to enter the building, unless they require assistance from a caregiver, or they are 17 years old or younger.
- We are following CDC and Washington state guidelines. If you have traveled or flown in the last 2 weeks, please inform us prior to your appointment.
We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we continue navigate these uncertain times. We are all in this together.
The Doctors and Staff at Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery
To make an appointment:
Call (360) 823-0860 or contact us.