We Are Focusing First On Safety
At Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery, the health of patients and employees is our first priority, so strict safety measures continue, including:
• Asking each patient how they are feeling at the time of scheduling.
• Checking each person’s temperature at the door.
• Asking all patients to bring and wear masks. If this is not possible, then we will provide a mask to patients who don’t bring their own.
• All of our staff will be wearing masks and other personal protective equipment.
• Extra cleaning and sanitizing of the lobby and exam rooms.
• Minimizing or eliminating waiting in our lobby. Patients will be instructed to call us from their car once they arrive in our parking lot.
Note: Visitors are not allowed to clinic appointments with the patient unless the patient is disabled and needs help to come to their appointment. If the patient is a child, then one parent can come with them to their appointment. Patients having an operation at our ambulatory surgery facility are allowed one visitor.
To make an appointment:
Call (360) 823-0860 or contact us.
Resuming Non-Urgent Medical Procedures
If you had a previously scheduled surgery or procedure that was postponed or canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions, you should have received communication from our office. Priority is being given to the most urgent cases.