Add Muscle Mass Where You Want It, Safely and Comfortably
Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery now offers truFlex™. It’s a new treatment that offers personalized muscle sculpting and body shaping that’s comfortable and safe. It’s also clinically proven to increase an average of 30 percent muscle mass* where you want it.
The truFlex™ system uses Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology to replicate intensified crunches, squats and twisting actions.
How is it different from other body sculpting procedures?
- Faster – Up to eight areas can be treated in each 45-minute session.
- Safer – The unique truControl technology provides safe and consistent results through targeted, selective,
and customizable delivery with less energy needed.
- Effective – Three treatment mode options are available to customize the results to each patient’s goals.
- Muscle thickness increase – Clinical studies have shown an average of 30% increase in muscle mass.*
- Versatile – Best of all, you can personalize the treatment for different fitness levels, body shapes and goals.
Part of the truBody® system of treatments
What is truFlex™?
truFlex is a personalized muscle sculpting treatment that adjusts to your fitness level, shape, and goals to strengthen, firm, and tone your muscles. The unique Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology delivers three treatment options by replicating intensified crunch, squat and twisting actions. It’s the edge you need to look and feel your best.
Am I a candidate for truFlex?
Healthy men and women can benefit from truFlex treatments. During your consultation, our provider will discuss with you if you are a candidate, based on your health and medical history.
How long does a treatment take?
Up to eight areas can be treated in one 45-minute session.
How many treatments will be needed?
Remarkable results can be achieved with as little as four treatments. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
What will the treatment feel like?
As the treatment begins, patients feel a gentle contraction sensation and, as the intensity slowly increases, the muscle contraction intensifies but remains comfortable.
Is there really no downtime?
truFlex is non-invasive, requires no recovery time, and patients are able to immediately return to normal activities after the treatment. Post-procedure, patients may notice tingling in the areas treated for up to a few hours and/or slight muscle soreness or tenderness for 24-72 hours.
When will I see muscle sculpting results?
Results may be visible after the second session with maximum results visible 8-12 weeks after the last session.
truFlex™ flex Video
Muscle Sculpting Before & Afters
* Stephen J. Ronan M.D. A Novel Bio-Electric Current Stimulation Device For Improvement Of Muscle Tone 7/2019.